Our performers are also available for private events and holiday parties. Dan Chan Presents
The secret's now out!
Celebrate your next special event with Bay Area dinner show. Witness the most intimate entertainment experience in the world and demonstrations of world class sleight of hand close up.
Witness rarely feats of world class sleight-of-hand AND sleight-of-mind. This blend of illusion and reality will leave you and your audience questioning your senses. We promise to engage your mind with our performance. Semiformal or business attire is suggested.
Monday, April 20th - Dynasty Cupertino
Monday, May 4th - Peony Oakland
Monday, May 18th - Dynasty Cupertino
Monday, May 25th - Peony Oakland
Performers, menu, dates and entertainment line-up is subject to change, but we promise you'll have a fun time.
- Dynasty Cupertino, 10123 North Wolfe Rd. #1688, Cupertino, CA 95014 - In the mall next to Macy's
- Peony Seafood Restaurant, 288 9th St #288, Oakland, - Pacific Renaissance Plaza on the 2nd floor
- Hong Kong Lounge 5322 Geary Blvd, San Francisco CA 94121
- 6:40-7:00 pm - World Class Close-up magic at your table
- 7:00-8:00 pm - Family Style Banquet Meal
- 8:00-9:00 pm - Main show
"The close up magic was amazing!" Jeff M - Yelp
- General Admission Dinner and Show - $100 per person - family style dining at a table of 8-10 people. Please note this experience is scalable for larger corporate events and is able to accommodate 10-150 guest per night. This experience is held in Dynasty's main banquet hall OR one of our private dining rooms.
- VIP - Front Row Show ONLY - 8PM - $60.00
- Show ONLY - 8PM - $40.00
"You have provided us with an evening neither of us will ever forget. Thanks again for the wonderful world of magic. Your show was amazing. WOW, WE WILL BE BACK SOON. " 2/24/2014
"Always Outstanding! We have attended three of Dan Chan's Dinner Shows and intend to go again and again. Every experience is different. The banquet meals are always excellent; the performances top notch. We are always amazed by the magic, even having seen some of the tricks several times. The performers are charismatic and engaging. And it's a treat to be picked to participate in the show." -- Lydia L. Trip Advisor