Our performers are also available for private events and holiday parties. Dan Chan Presents
The secret's now out!
Celebrate your next special event with Bay Area dinner show. Witness an intimate entertainment experience and demonstrations of world class sleight of hand, up close and personal.
Dan Chan Master Magician has been the featured performer for events all around the world, including a gathering of billionaires and media moguls in Sun Valley Idaho and exclusive events in Washington DC. He has performed his sold-out show to very exclusive audiences around the Bay Area since 2009. Witness rarely feats of world class sleight-of-hand AND sleight-of-mind. This blend of illusion and reality will leave you and your audience questioning your senses. We promise to engage your mind with our performance. Semiformal or business attire is suggested.
Monday, August 3rd - Dynasty Cupertino
Tuesday, August 4th - Peony Oakland - Intimate Close Up Experience with Dan Chan and Daniel Roy
Monday, August 24th - Dynasty Cupertino
Monday, August 31st - Dynasty Cupertino - Intimate Close Up Experience - Invitation ONLY
Monday, September 14th - Dynasty Cupertino - Special Guest Artist direct from Las Vegas Jen Kramer
Performers, menu, dates and entertainment line-up is subject to change, but we promise you'll have a fun time.
- Dynasty Cupertino, 10123 North Wolfe Rd. #1688, Cupertino, CA 95014 - In the mall next to Macy's
- Peony Seafood Restaurant, 288 9th St #288, Oakland, - Pacific Renaissance Plaza on the 2nd floor
- Tai Wu 300 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA 94030
- 6:40-7:00 pm - World Class Close-up magic at your table
- 7:00-8:00 pm - Family Style Banquet Meal
- 8:00-9:00 pm - Main show
"The close up magic was amazing!" Jeff M - Yelp
- VIP Close-up Experience, Dinner and Show - $100 per person - family style dining at a table of 8-10 people held in one of the private rooms.
- Show ONLY VIP Guaranteed Front Row, Free gift, plus pre-show close up - Please arrive at 7:40 - $60.00
- Show ONLY VIP - 8PM - $40.00
- Show ONLY $20.00 (Additional $20.00 Minimum food and drink purchase required by venue 6:30-8:00pm, dinner seating is in the main hall.
"You have provided us with an evening neither of us will ever forget. Thanks again for the wonderful world of magic. Your show was amazing. WOW, WE WILL BE BACK SOON. " 2/24/2014
"Always Outstanding! We have attended three of Dan Chan's Dinner Shows and intend to go again and again. Every experience is different. The banquet meals are always excellent; the performances top notch. We are always amazed by the magic, even having seen some of the tricks several times. The performers are charismatic and engaging. And it's a treat to be picked to participate in the show." -- Lydia L. Trip Advisor